Experience a new world of interactive fun with Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL. Play with photos, sound, and a full library of games in a whole new way.
Explore Nintendo DSi
- Packed with features in a sleek folding design, the Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL systems enhance your gaming experience like never before.
Nintendo DSi Camera
- Snap photos with two built-in cameras, then tweak them and share with friends.
Nintendo DSi Sound
- Record and play with your own sounds and music with the microphone and enhanced speakers.
- Nintendo DSi systems connect to the Internet via your existing wireless connection. Once connected you can download exclusive new games and applications, share the fun with friends near & far-and so much more.
Hundreds of Games
- Get your game on with hundreds of new and existing Nintendo DS titles, and downloadable DSiWare games and applications.
- Tap into unique and intuitive touch screen technology, and get hands-on using the included stylus or your fingertip.
- Expand your world with bright, clear dual screen displays.
- Nintendo DSi: 3.25 Inches
- See the light with five brightness settings.
- Play on with battery life of up to 17 hours for the Nintendo DSi XL system, or up to 14 hours for the Nintendo DSi system.
- Power up with the SD card expansion slot (SD and SDHC cards sold separately)
- Save up to 3,000 photos taken with the Nintendo DSi Camera application and transfer them to your PC
- Play AAC-format audio files saved on the SD Card from your PC
- Back up your downloadable software and its save data to the SD Card
- Create drawings and text messages with your stylus to send to friends who also have a Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi system via local wireless connection. Write your message in black, or a new rainbow color pen.
- Manage access to Nintendo DSi content that may be inappropriate for some members of your household.
Play with Photos
- Now you can upload photos taken within the Nintendo DSi Camera application to your Facebook profile! Just tap the Facebook icon while viewing your photo album, then enter your Facebook login and password to seamlessly share your photos with family and friends on Facebook. These photos will then show up on your Facebook profile in an album called Photos from Nintendo DSi.
Fun With Lenses
- Capture your subjects in clear, full color with the default lens.
- It`s easy to keep track of your favorite shots with the Photo Album. Go back and have fun editing the photos you`ve taken with lenses. Tag your photos with stickers and choose your favorites with a star, to appear on the Nintendo DSi Menu. You can even view a slide show set to music. Now, you can also import and manipulate photos from your album with Flipnote Studio, downloadable for free from the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Share Your Photos
- If you`ve got friends in the room with their own Nintendo DSi systems, it`s easy for you to send photos to each other. Send or receive photos from your system memory or an inserted SD Card. (sold separately)
- A built-in calendar organizes the photos taken each day. Let the Nintendo DSi system keep a daily photo diary for you
Nintendo DSi and Facebook
- Now you can upload photos taken within the Nintendo DSi Camera application to your Facebook profile! Just tap the Facebook icon while viewing your photo album, then enter your Facebook login and password to seamlessly share your photos with family and friends on Facebook. These photos will then show up on your Facebook profile in an album called InchesPhotos from Nintendo DSi.Inches
Play with Sound
- Record and play with your voice with the built-in microphone, or play with your favorite AAC music files--a world of fun with sound awaits.
- Record your own sound clips, and run them through one of twelve fun filters. Then, save your altered creation as a brand new sound.
- Apply one of four different filters to the songs in your playlist. Make your song sound like an 8-Bit Game, or strip out the vocals with the Instrumental filter and see if you can sing better.
Speed and Pitch Control
- Drag your stylus on the grid to change the pitch and speed of any recorded sound or song independently. Hear what your friend would sound like as a chipmunk, or play your favorite song in a different key backwards!
- Get practical and slow down a guitar solo to try and play along. Or, speed up a podcast to zip through and get to the good parts faster.
Play with Music
- Turn your Nintendo DSi system into an interactive music player by loading songs in AAC file format onto your SD Card (sold separately).
- Use the L and R Buttons to cycle through fun sounds that will add an extra kick to your listening session. Play with speed and pitch control, filters, or add your own pre-recorded sounds on top to add something extra to your favorite songs.
- Listen to your playlist in order, or shuffle it. Call up visualizations on the top screen, or insert a pair of headphones and fold the Nintendo DSi system closed to listen to your tunes on the go.
- Easily transfer music to your Nintendo DSi system when you purchase the Nero Music 2 Go application, downloadable to your PC. Converting your favorite songs into AAC format becomes a cinch and simple steps get the tunes onto your SD Card for listening on the go
- A world of downloadable fun awaits with games from the DSiWare service, exclusive to Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL systems. Discover unique games from adventurous developers, and a range of fun & useful applications-all downloadable wirelessly using Nintendo DSi Points. You`ll find it all when you connect to the Nintendo DSi Shop.